This is a super simple but delicious recipe. Like a bean hummus without the extra ingredients. Super quick and taste delicious with veggies or pita to dip.
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Serve with pita or wrap thing of choice
- Add beans, lemon juice and minced garlic to a food processor. Blend while slowly adding extra virgin olive oil. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl and add pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.