This is a super quick and easy overnight oats recipe. I like the texture much more than the traditional cooked overnight oats. Feel free to add whatever you feel like after they’ve sat overnight- fresh or died fruit, chia seed pudding, extra seeds, cocoa nibs, toasted coconut, freak what you feel!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 over ripe banana
- 1 and a 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/4 of a cup of raspberries or blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- a handful of sunflower seeds (30g)
- a handful of pumpkin seeds (30g)
- Slice the banana and place in a mixing bowl with the almond/ coconut milk and berries of choice and mash them all together with a fork.
- Add in the oats, seeds, chia seeds and sweetener (optional) and stir together.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and allow it to thicken overnight.
- Serve with cut fruit, toasted coconut flakes, and cocoa nibs