Yup yup yup yup yup!!!
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tbs keto friendly pesto
- 1 cup marinara sauce (check sugar or make your own)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked sausage
- Mini pepperonis or chorizo
- Any other keto friendly toppings- spinach, basil, peppers, sundried tomatoes, prosciutto.. you get the idea
1) Preheat oven to broil and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a small bowl mix together olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning. Brush the bottoms of the portobello mushrooms with mixture.
3) Place mushrooms, bottom side down, on baking sheet. Brush top of mushroom with pesto.
4) Build pizzas by evenly dividing marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage and mini pepperonis between mushrooms- add all other toppings.
5) Broil for about 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!