- 2 avocados
- 250 ml almond milk unsweetened
- 250 ml double/heavy cream
- 3/3 scoop vanilla protein powder*
- 1/4 scoop chocolate protein powder*
- 1 tbsp lime/lemon juice (optional)
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 85% cocoa chips (optional)
*Or 100 g powdered sweetener
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and churn until frozen and light but creamy. Serve immediately or freeze until required. Store for up to 1 month in the freezer.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker (suchas myself), pour the sugar free mint ice cream into a shallow dish/ tupperware and pop in the freezer. If you want to get fancy- Stir each half hour to break up any ice crystals.
- Or just pour it in a tupperware and forget it for a couple hours then stir it a little
- Or just forget it over night and then put it in the blender again before serving like a milkshake
- You can also pour the ice cream mixture into popsicle molds instead.