- coconut milk or unsweetened almond milk
- flax seeds, whole
- chia seeds
- sunflower seeds
- Cinnamon (as much as you want)
- 100% peanuts peanutbutter
- Mix all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let simmer until desired thickness is reached. This shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes.
- Top with butter and coconut milk – or almond milk and cinnamon – or fresh, unsweetened berries. The possibilities are endless!
Make a large batch of the dry ingredients and store in a big glass jar for an even quicker breakfast. This will be enough for 20 servings, corresponding to 3 tablespoons seed mix per serving:
1¼ cup flaxseeds
1¼ cup chia seeds
1¼ cup sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt