- ⅔ cup chunky peanut butter (100% peanuts)
- ½ cup chicken broth low sodium or bouillon cube with 1/2 cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (16 ounce) package of frozen bell peppers and onion (like the kind by Bird’s Eye)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup chopped cilantro (for garnish)
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, Sriracha sauce, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Empty contents of package of frozen peppers/onion into the slow cooker.
- Place the chicken on top of the peppers/onion.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Just before serving, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.