This isn’t the healthiest food choice out there but it’s a nice taste bud treat!
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla or wrap of choice
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup warm, cooked, shredded chipotle seasoned chicken
- 2 tablespoons peanutsauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, torn
Peanut Sauce Ingredients
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- Make the sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients together over low heat until well combined.
- Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, then top with the chicken, peanut sauce, green onion and cilantro and finally the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half covering the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Serve garnished with more peanut sauce, chopped peanuts, green onions, cilantro, and lime wedge.