- 2 chicken breast (large, cooked)
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt (non-fat)
- 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard (I use whole grain dijon)
- 1/4 cups mixed nuts (chopped)
- 1 cup celery (chopped small)
- 1 cup red grapes (quartered)
- 1 cup butter lettuce (chopped)
- 1 whole wheat pita (toasted)
Toast 4 whole wheat pitas.
Mix all remaining ingredients together (except lettuce), stir until well coated by yogurt and mayo.
Fill pitas with chicken salad mixture and lettuce. Enjoy
*You can also just use the butter lettuce as the “bread”