- 2 15 ounce cans full fat, unsweetened coconut milk, refrigerated overnight, using only the cream, not the liquid
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chocolate chips, coconut chips, dried fruit, nuts, cacao nibs
- Mix ingredients together in a mediumbowl.
- Mix together with an electric mixer or food processor until thoroughly combined.
- Line a freezer safe pan with parchment paper (I used a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan).
- Pour ice cream mixture into pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in the freezer overnight to allow to fully freeze.
- Allow to sit on the counter for 10 minutes to soften before serving.