- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (100% nuts)
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper sautéed
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- coconut oil
- Cilantro for topping
- peanuts for topping
- sliced green onions for topping
- Brown Rice for base
Lightly grease crockpot with coconut oil.
Whisk together sauce ingredients: coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, fish sauce, lime juice, syrup, garlic, chicken stock, ground ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes directly in the crockpot.
Place chicken breasts on top.
Spoon sauce over the chicken, so it’s fully submerged.
Cook in crockpot on LOW for 3 hours.
After 3 hours, remove chicken from the crockpot and cut into large, bite sized chunks. Place back into the sauce and stir to coat.
Serve immediately with sauteed bell peppers over rice. Top with chopped cilantro, crushed peanuts, and sliced green onions.