We have frozen cauliflower rice in the freezer so no excuses.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 12 oz cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons Paleo Pesto
- Heat a large fry pan over medium heat. Once hot add olive oil and then shrimp.
- Cook undisturbed about 2 minutes untill starting to turn pink. Flip, and cook another 2 minutes. Test for doneness. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add tomatoes and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower rice. Cook until heated through, about 4 to 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Return shrimp to pan and add pesto and use a spatula or wooden spoon to fold in. While mixing in pesto, use back of spatula or wooden spoon to gently crush tomatoes.
- Divide and serve with 1 T pesto on top of each dish and Enjoy!