- 3/4 cup granola (low sugar) or muesli for a lighter version, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tbs Maple Syrup (pure)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Chocolate Greek yogurt (or any flavor you wanna experiment with)
- Combine the granola/ muesli and 1 tablespoon of the pure maple syrup in a bowl. Mix well. If the mixture seems dry, add a bit more maple.
- Place 12 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet. Add about 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons of the granola mixture into the bottom of each cup. Press down gently with your fingers.
- Combine Vanilla yogurt and the strawberries, and mix.
- Spoon about 1-1/2 tablespoons of the mixture into each of the cups. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, and spoon Chocolat yogurt into each cup, up to the top. Add a few pieces of strawberries to the top of the yogurt.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before serving, or until solid.
- When you’re ready to serve, carefully bend back the silicone cups (the granola at the bottom may stick a bit). Add to a plate and sprinkle with a bit of granola/ muesli for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
If you have silicone baking cups, I suggest using them for this recipe.