- 1¼ cup oats
- ¾ cup powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, peanut butter powder, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt in a large food processor bowl, and process until oats are coarsely chopped.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, water, and vanilla extract and process until ingredients are well combined. Dough will be sticky and form a ball.
- Remove chopping blade from the food processor bowl, and stir in chocolate chips, then
- use a spoon to drop 12 spoonfuls of dough on baking sheet, and flatten with a fork tine.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, then remove cookies from oven, and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 165 Fat: 10 g Carbohydrates: 17 g Sugar: 7 g Sodium: 77 mg Fiber: 3 gProtein: 4 g