- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla whey isolateprotein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries Unsweetened!, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour wet into dry and mix with a spatula until fully incorporated.
- Drop cookie dough onto baking sheet in large spoonfuls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. They’ll still be soft to the touch, but starting to brown on the bottoms.
- Let cool on sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring to cool completely on a wire rack.