- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup coconut water*
- ¼ cup + 1T brewed coffee
- ¼ cup + 1 T almond milk (I used Almond Breeze 60 calorie)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey**
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream*
- dash of cinnamon
For the coconut water and coconut cream, I used a refrigerated can of full-fat coconut milk, which separate into solid and liquid when chilled. Scrape the cream out of the can to access the water at the bottom of the can.
- Place all ingredients in a medium size tupperware and mix.
- Then, transfer the tupperware into the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- The next morning, add a few more tablespoons of almond milk (if need be <— depending on your preferred thickness).