- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Large sweet potato, spiralized with the 3mm blade (about 250g of potato)
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1/2-2 tsps Yellow curry powder *
- 1 13oz Can Light coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 a Large apple, spiralized with the 3mm blade
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp Golden raisins
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
1.In a large pan, heat the oil on medium/high heat.
2.Add in the sweet potato noodles and fresh ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until the noodles just begin to soften and wilt, about 3 minutes.
3.Add in the curry powder (see note) and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4.Pour the coconut milk along with the almond butter, salt and a sprinkle of pepper into the pan and stir until well combined and the almond butter melts. Bring the curry to a boil, stirring frequently.
5.Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium/low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the curry thickens, about 10-15 minutes.
6.Divide the curry between bowls and top with the spiralized apple noodles, pumpkin seeds, raisins and garnish with cilantro.