- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, finely diced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1.5 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- Combine all the ingredients except for the oils in a medium sized bowl, mixing completely.
- Divide the turkey mixture into 20 rounds, flattening slightly into an oval shape (an ice cream scooper is useful here for even sized patties).
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat the oils in a large skillet. Add the patties and cook for 10 minutes, turning every so often to achieve a golden color.
- Serve with a sprinkling of extra soy sauce on the top or with Thai sweet chili sauce