Author: The Seasoned Mom
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 24 ounces (about 6 small) Nature’s Promise boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup apple cider
- ¾ cup Nature’s Promise Organic Spicy Brown Mustard
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large baking dish (I used a deep 11 x 7-inch dish) with cooking spray.
- In a large measuring cup or directly in the dish, whisk together cider, mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, and oil until completely combined.
- Sprinkle chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place chicken in the dish with the sauce and toss to make sure that each piece of chicken is well coated. Place sprigs of fresh herbs in the dish (tucked alongside the chicken).
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F. If you’re using larger chicken breasts you will need to extend the cooking time to 30-40 minutes.
- Be sure to spoon plenty of the delicious sauce over the chicken before serving!