Aint no shame in my pumpkin lovin game.
- 4 eggs, large
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup almond meal (I used the Trader Joe’s brand)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium size bowl, whisk 4 eggs. Then add in pumpkin puree and maple syrup and mix.
- Next, add in dry ingredients and mix again until everything is combined.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat, making sure not to heat it any hotter! Spray with coconut oil cooking spray. Once the skillet is hot, spoon ¼ of the batter onto the skillet and use your spoon to spread the batter so that everything is even.
- Cook the first side for about 3 minutes (you may need to cook the first pancake longer, so that the pan can heat up all the way), or until cooked enough to flip. Use a spatula to carefully flip the pancake. Let the other side cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked all the way through.