- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 2 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease casserole pan with olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, shape into 20 meatballs and place in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!