*These look too good to be true, suspiciously perfect looking. Will have to update this page once Ive actually tried making them myself.
Also- these are not food prep friendly, more of a serve day of while warm brunchy idea
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked cauliflower
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs (make sure you used seasoned, otherwise you’ll need to add other flavoring to these)
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 13 large eggs
1. To prepare the cauliflower, first steam florets until soft. Then either finely chop with a knife, or pulse a few times in a food processor until it resembles large course crumbs.
2. Add the chopped cauliflower, breadcrumbs, cheese and 1 egg into a large mixing bowl. Mix with a large spoon until everything is combined.
3. Preheat oven to 400F. Grease the muffin tins of a muffin pan. Add about 1/4 cup of cauliflower mixture to each muffin tin. Use hands to compact the mixture and push it evenly down into the tin so that it fills about half of the tin. Bake for about 20 minutes until hash is a golden brown and the top and edges appear crispy.
4. Remove hash from oven. Break an egg onto each cup, removing about 1/2 of the egg white (so only half the egg white and the egg yolk goes onto each hash cup.) You can use remaining leftover egg whites for another recipe/meal. Place back in oven and bake for another 6-10 minutes until eggs reach desired doneness. You can hover over the oven during this time and turn on your oven light to check on the eggs.
5. Let egg cups cool a few minutes before removing. Use a small spatula to loosen the sides and remove each cup. Eat while warm.