Great PWO snack! No flour (woot). Note to self, get tiny muffin tin.
- 1/2 c cooked, mashed sweet potato (approx 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (approx 1 medium)
- 1/4 c nut butter
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon, to taste
- Optional mix-ins: dark chocolate chips, fruit, chia seeds, etc
- Smash the sweet potato and banana together in a small bowl.
- Add the peanut butter, eggs and cinnamon & mix well.
- Stir in any additional mix-ins and spoon into greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18 minutes.
You could also try subbing another pureed fruit like applesauce in these. In my experience they’re a bit less sweet but still good.
You can also add a splash of vanilla extract for more flavor if desired!