- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 24 oz jar Mild Salsa Verde
- 1 cup light sour cream (more for garnish)
- 2 cups shredded mexican style cheese
- 10-12 Flour/ Corn tortillas
- Sliced onion, tomatoes and avocado for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In medium size bowl, combine salsa verde and one cup of sour cream.
- Spread ¼ cup of salsa and sour cream mixture into baking dish.
- Place a scant ¼ cup shredded chicken into each flour tortilla and top with several tablespoons of grated cheese.
- Roll and place in pan.
- Pour remaining salsa/sour cream mixture over prepared tortillas.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until center is bubbly.
- Remove foil, top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, avocado and all your favorite mexican condiments!