- 1½ lb salmon fillet, no skin
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl whisk all the marinade ingredients together.
- Place salmon in a baking dish and pour marinade over the salmon. Rub the marinade over both sides making sure the entire salmon is covered. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and let it marinate in the fridge for 2 hours up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Note that the baking time could vary depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve immediately.