• 1 cup raw honey
• 12 cups pure water
• 1 drop of lavender essential oil
• 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
• Lavender sprigs for garnish
Mix all ingredients together and chill. Add more water or raw honey if needed.
Other ways you can use Lavender Oil for Anxiety and Headaches
• Mix 5 to 6 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bath water if you have dry skin.
• Diffuse 10 to 12 drops of Lavender into the air during your workday for natural stress relief.
• Add 2 drops of Lavender per ounce of your favorite lightly scented, unrefined organic oil (like almond oil or olive oil) for a body oil with all the benefits of lavender for improving your skin, relaxing your mind, warding off insects or helping you sleep